Every good brand has a few hacks on how they stay at the top of the mountain. In this post we look at just a few of those hacks that you can grab and start to use immediately in your business.
You do want to be like the good brands don't you?
1. Social Bookmarking:Look at Pinterest they have been unstoppable this year pounding out their place in the Social Media Universe. They just became the #3 Most used Social Media site (behind Facebook & Twitter). And StumbleUpon gets 17+ million monthly visitors your brand needs to be there.
2. F-Commerce:F-Commerce is Facebook Commerce for those of you who do not know. It is reported that almost 25% of internet time is spent on Facebook! Facebook uses the power of trusted friend to build credibility and have brands sell their products.
3. Digital Coupons:Coupon codes available online means your customers don't have to wait for Sunday for the sales! Get direct access to potential customers through online sites and advertising.
4. Mobile Photo Sharing:Think Instagram and Flickr. These types of sites give behind the scenes access and instant interaction to fans and consumers. It brings brands to a new level of comfort and becomes more personal.
5. Gamification:Engaging people while they are playing hits on so many different levels. It will solidify your brand as a key player and associate your brand with good times!
Here is a BONUS 6th Tool the awesome INFOGRAPHIC:
Author: Bryan Fulton is the Founder and CEO of Bullet Point Branding a company designed to deliver creative content and social media strategy to small businesses that do not have the time or manpower to effectively connect to their clients and customers through Social Media in house.
Bullet Point Branding concentrates on giving your company an authentic social media presence and creating engagement throughout your niche!
To see what Bullet Point Branding can do for your business visit / email them at:BulletPointBranding.com | info@BulletPointBranding.com